Monday, April 13, 2009

A book for my Man.

I recently made this book for my hubby whilst on a scrap retreat. It was easy to find pictures of us and write reasons I love him. I didn't realize how much he would cherish it so encourage all to do something for your man.
Just be warned, it may sit on your bedside table from then on so use colors that match ;) luckily I did.





supplies- a pre cut hard board book, basic black, white and green card stock and all embellishments were silver or black. Being small you can use allot of scraps and don't be afraid to use your own hand writing, it is more personal.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love it Nat! I know Wade loves it when I do something for him...it has been awhile though. Did you do all your pics black and white? I like it!!!! Thanks for the challenge :)!!

    ReplyDelete