Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Coming out of the closet.

I have a confession.
Saturday I picked up a couple of storage cubes form a fellow scrapper, (lottstoscrapabout.blogspot.com, she sells cute kits for a good price) her cute husband chucked my hubby a knowing smile and added "you know my pain then" from one scrap husband to another. I promptly defended myself, as anyone who has scrapped with me knows, I'm tidy, in my own space and only have the supplies I need.
Well I got home and proceeded to empty my cupboards to do a little reorganizing for my new cubes and wouldn't you know......

I have a ton of stuff!!
So I apologize and confess I have things unused and will do better at not buying ;)
Also Asha has inherited some cute stuff which she is busy putting together, I would add, NOT TIDYly IN HER SPACE.

For the record, everything of mine has a home and is in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment