Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's what I do

Ever since I was little I have liked to cut and paste. I'm not talking about copying parts of documents from one place to another, I'm talking about glue and stick, scissors and rulers.
So I decided to post some of my stuff on a blog.
In no apparent order.
Enjoy, comment, share yours if you like.

Asha's bunny was "born" on her first birthday, so every year on their birthdays, we go to builabear to get bunny something.
(supplies scenic route )


I was fascinated by the helicopters using our pond for water to put out a wild fire.
(supplies HOT is painted chipboard and fire is cricut, opposites attract font)



Guy falks night, Nov 5th. A tradition of bonfires, fireworks and outdoor fun.
(supplies I used bazzil bling to create a monochromatic union jack flag)

1 comment:

  1. Yes....Wahoo!!!! I am thrilled you started this blog. You have such a TALENT and are such an INSPIRATION! I had never made a card until I met you and now...I love it. Thank you for sharing your talents and helping me to discover some. LOVE YA NAT!

    ReplyDelete